Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Black Forest Trifle

We all would have had our share of mishaps in kitchen. For me today was one such day, I baked a chocolate cake and when I tried to turn it on to the cooling rack my cake pan slipped and instead of  a square spongy cake I ended up with a rectangular fudgy cake. This reminded me of a similar incident while I was baking a brownie. That time I forgot to grease my pan and ended up with the brownies stuck on the pan. The worst thing was that I had guests coming over that day and I was short of time. Some quick thinking and this is how I salvaged my brownies.
Ingredients:
Brownies
24 ounce jar of Morello Cherries in syrup
Chocolate Pudding
Whipped Cream
Method:
Take the brownies and cut them into small bite-sized pieces. Place a small handful of brownie pieces (about one brownie) at the bottom of each glass. Next, place a tablespoon of pudding on top of that followed by a spoonful of the cherries, and its juice. Place a large dollop of the whipped cream on top of the cherries. Repeat the layers, starting with the brownies.

8 comments:

  1. Wow black forest trifle looks yummy and tasty.Clicks are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes disasters result in pleasant innovations...the trifle looks amazing...lovely click

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat an irresistible and mindblowing trifle..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely trifle.clks looks good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks superb Vidhya, that was such a quick thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh wow dear !!! what a delish...the trifle looks awesome...so delicious !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...