Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mango Popsicles


You all will be wondering why Popsicles, that too now,when its already fall.Though its officially  Fall  now  we had a very hot week.The.temperature went up as high as 98 degrees Fahrenheit .I thought it as a good opportunity to finish up some mango puree and yogurt that I had.So I mixed them both and voila.I have a yummy Popsicle.Its so easy and yummy at the same time so give it a try.
Ingredients:
Mango Puree-2 cups(I used store bought mango puree)
Yogurt (plain)-1/2 cup
Sugar -to taste
Method:

Pour mango puree into a medium bowl with the yogurt and sugar, whisk until smooth.
Divide into popsicle molds and freeze, for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Dip popsicle molds in hot water to release the pops before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...